Are you sure?
Are you sure? If you change your country now, any items you have added to your cart will disappear.
Please set your location to see relevant stock levels.
Note: changing your location will empty your cart.
The Detmold Medical LARGE N95 Surgical Respirator Mask is a single-use surgical respirator to protect those working in hospitals, healthcare, and clinical environments where a person is at risk of blood or fluid splash.
The N95 mask filters out non-oil-based airborne particulates and bacteria. Please see the adjacent Features section for this N95 Surgical Respirator Mask’s performance.
What’s In The Bulk Mask Pack?
This bulk pack contains 24 boxes of 20 LARGE N95 Surgical Respirator Face Masks with FitClip™ (480 masks). For higher volume orders, please contact our Customer Service Team here.
View this product’s technical details here.
Need a smaller N95 Mask pack? Click here for our Retail Pack, containing 20 Detmold Medical LARGE N95 Surgical Respirator Face Masks with FitClip™.
How To Fit the N95 Respirator Mask
The N95 Face Mask Respirator is recommended for use in hospitals, healthcare, and clinical environments that conduct fit checking procedures.
Please click this link to download or view the N95 Surgical Respirator - FitClip™ Instructions for Use.
Need more info?
Please visit the N95 Surgical Respirator Face Mask Product Information Page.
Find the best face mask for your needs
Detmold Medical has a range of Australian made face masks to suit different needs or environments, including D95 P2 Respirator Masks, Level 3 Surgical Masks, Level 2 Medical Procedure Face Masks and 3-Ply Community Masks. Use our Face Mask Comparison Guide to find the best mask for you.
The Detmold Medical N95 Surgical Respirator Mask is designed and tested to meet a cross-section of global performance requirements. It meets the essential principles of an N95 Respirator specified by the NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84.
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) ≥95% - 42 CFR Part 84, Subpart K
- Blood Splash Resistance Level 3 - AS/NZS 4381:2015
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥98% - AS/NZS 4381:2015
- Facial Fit (TIL) - Class P2 AS/NZS 1716:2012, Section 2.2
- Included on the TGA Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 382970)
- This non-sterile, latex-free, white face mask respirator is designed to achieve a comfortable and adequate seal when fit checking procedures are conducted.
- The mask’s lightweight flat-fold design expands into a convex-shaped device with two bands and an easy-to-use FitClip™ to hold the mask in place.
- Available in two sizes, the FitClip™ allows flexibility in the adequate fitting of the surgical respirator face mask.
- Detmold Medical N95 Face Masks come with a regular-size FitClip™ already attached. Need a longer band? Buy the larger size FitClip™ here.
- The N95 Surgical Respirator Mask is also available in EXTRA SMALL, SMALL, REGULAR and X-LARGE face mask sizes.
- Prefer head bands? Click here to shop for the Detmold Medical N95 Surgical Respirator Mask with Head Bands - available in all five sizes.
- Proudly made in Australia by Detmold Medical, part of the Australian family-owned Detmold Group.
- We deliver these face masks Australia wide.
This is perfect for:
Hospitals, Healthcare and Clinical settings, including but not limited to operating theatres, emergency, infection control, oncology or haematology
- Item Code
- N95 Surgical Respirator Masks
- Pieces Per Sleeve
- Pallet Quantity (Pieces)
- Pallet Quantity (Cartons)
- Carton Width (mm)
- Carton Length (mm)
- Carton Height (mm)
- Carton Gross Weight (kg)
- MOQ - Stock