Are you sure?
Are you sure? If you change your country now, any items you have added to your cart will disappear.
Please set your location to see relevant stock levels.
Note: changing your location will empty your cart.
The Detmold Medical D95 SMALL Face Mask is a single-use P2 respirator mask to protect those working in hospitals, healthcare, and clinical environments.
The face mask is designed to filter out non-oil based airborne particles.
What’s In The Bulk Mask Pack?
This bulk pack contains 24 boxes of 25 SMALL Detmold Medical D95 P2 Respirator Face Masks (600 masks). For higher volume orders, please contact our Customer Service Team here.
View this product’s technical details here.
Need a smaller pack? Click here to order our Retail Pack, containing 25 SMALL Detmold Medical P2 Respirator Face Masks.
How To Fit the D95 P2 Respirator Mask
The D95 P2 Face Mask Respirator is recommended for use in hospitals, healthcare, and clinical environments that conduct fit checking procedures.
To view the D95 P2 Respirator Mask’s fitting procedure, click this link: D95 P2 Respirator Mask with FitClip™ Instructions for Use & Fit Testing Procedure.
Need more info?
Please visit the D95 P2 Respirator Face Mask Product Information Page.
Find the best face mask for your needs
Detmold Medical has a range of Australian made face masks to suit different needs or environments, including N95 Surgical Respirator Masks, Community Masks, and Surgical Masks. Use our Face Mask Comparison Guide to find the best mask for you.
The Detmold Medical D95 P2 Respirator Face Mask is designed to meet the performance requirements of a P2 Class Respirator specified by AS/NZS 1716:2012 for Respiratory Protective Devices.
- Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) >95% @ 95L/min
- Inhalation Resistance ≤ 240Pa @ 95L/min
- Exhalation Resistance 120Pa @ 85L/min
- Total Inward Leakage (TIL) <8% (individual & arithmetic mean)
- Included on the TGA Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 342752)
- This latex-free, white face mask respirator is designed to achieve a comfortable and adequate seal when fit checking procedures are conducted.
- The mask’s lightweight flat-fold design expands into a convex-shaped device with bands and an easy-to-use FitClip™ to hold it in place.
- Available in two sizes, the FitClip™ allows flexibility in the adequate fitting of the respirator face mask.
- Detmold Medical D95 P2 Respirator Face Masks come with the regular-size FitClip™ already attached. Need a longer band? Buy the larger size FitClip™ here.
- The D95 P2 Respirator Mask is also available in EXTRA SMALL, REGULAR, LARGE and EXTRA LARGE face mask sizes.
- Proudly made in Australia by Detmold Medical, part of the Australian family-owned Detmold Group.
- We deliver these face masks Australia wide.
This is perfect for:
Hospitals, Healthcare, and Clinical PPE
- Item Code
- Respirator Masks
- Pieces Per Sleeve
- Carton Width (mm)
- Carton Length (mm)
- Carton Height (mm)
- Carton Gross Weight (kg)
- MOQ - Stock