Are you sure?
Are you sure? If you change your country now, any items you have added to your cart will disappear.
Please set your location to see relevant stock levels.
Note: changing your location will empty your cart.
The Detmold Medical Procedure Face Mask is an Australian made single-use, non-sterile, Level 2 face mask for medical use in environments such as hospitals, day surgeries, dental clinics, aged care facilities and veterinary clinics where there is a moderate risk of fluid or blood splash.
Because these masks provide protection where there is a risk of bacterial exposure, they are also suitable for use in workplace settings such as customer service, pharmacy, retail, food service, and beauty clinics.
What’s In The Bulk Face Mask Carton?
The bulk-buy face mask carton contains 24 boxes with 50 masks per box (1,200 masks in total). For higher volume orders, please contact our Customer Service Team here.
View this product’s technical details here.
Need a smaller pack? Click here to buy a single box of 50 Level 2 Medical Procedure Face Masks with standard ear loops.
How To Wear Your Level 2 Medical Procedure Face Mask
Follow our easy Step-By-Step Face Mask Fitting Guide here.
Need more info?
Visit our Level 2 Medical Procedure Mask Product Information Page to view our range or download our Product Information Sheet here.
Find the best face mask for your needs
Detmold Medical has a range of Australian made face masks to suit different needs or environments, including N95 Surgical Respirator Masks, Surgical Masks, Level 3 Surgical Face Masks and Community Masks. Use our Face Mask Comparison Guide to find the best mask for you.
Detmold Medical’s Level 2 Medical Procedure Mask is designed to meet AS 4381:2015 Medical Face Masks Standards.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) ≥98%
- Differential pressure, mmH2O/cm2 <5.0
- Non-sterile and Latex-free with ear loops
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood to 120mmHg
- Included on the TGA Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 373510)
- Latex-free, non-sterile purple face mask.
- The mask features multiple layers of lightweight material, providing comfort and breathability for the wearer.
- This Level 2 Mask has standard ear loops.
- Proudly made in Australia by Detmold Medical, part of the Australian family-owned Detmold Group.
- We deliver these face masks Australia wide.
This is perfect for:
Hospitals, day surgeries, dental clinics, aged care facilities, veterinary clinics, customer service, pharmacy, retail, food service, and beauty clinics.
- Item Code
- Level 2 Medical Procedure Masks
- Pieces Per Sleeve
- Carton Width (mm)
- Carton Length (mm)
- Carton Height (mm)
- Carton Gross Weight (kg)
- MOQ - Stock